Team Liberty Agent
Lilycove City, Hoenn?
|Hometown||Lilycove City, Hoenn|
Team Liberty Field Agent
Justin's family at home used to include a mom, a dad, and a brother. His parents went into hiding 9 years after the takeover. Justin has been interested in Pokémon since he was born. He and his brother would go out to a field to see the wild Pokémon. The first Pokémon he befriended was an Electrike, when he was 3 (he didn't actually catch Sparky until he was 9). His parents were veteran Pokémon Trainers (mother specialized in Ice type Pokémon, Father specialized in Water type Pokémon), so he was surrounded by many Pokémon. Shortly before he joined Team Liberty, he found and caught a Seedot. He has traveled to Hoenn to recruit Regice. Shortly before he met Zac Flash. After the capture Zac left. Justin joined a group to recruit Regigigas, and succeeded. Justin and Zac faced off at Four Island, with Zac on Team Rocket. There Justin had an injury, which put him out for a while. After he recovered and awoke, Justin set off to Isshu.
Justin is stubborn. He is clumsy, but fairly fast. He's very smart and cunning, and does not like to wait. If he can, Justin will travel by foot to where he's going; If not, he'll travel by foot until he can't. He is unable to do this in most groups, though.
After his battle with Zac Flash, Justin's personality lightened. He is now more open, and accepting to other people's opinions, although, is still easily annoyed.
Justin is fairly tall (about 5'11"). He has blond hair and blue eyes. He often wears sunglasses. Likes to wear a T-Shirt with a green vest over, and jeans. He wears dark blue gloves, and running shoes.
Since arriving in Isshu, Justin has had a fresh start in almost everything, including his appearance. He has gotten taller since his battle with Zac Flash.
- "Looks like we missed Southern Island. Shame." -Justin, on a boat to the Hoenn Battle Frontier.
- "Does anybody know when this issue is going to start? I've got better things to do than to wait." -Justin, before Operation R.A.L.L.Y. began.
- "First Sunny, now Muddy. When's it your turn, buddy?" -Justin, after witnessing Muddy's evolution.
- "This'll be awesome." -Justin, seeing Regigigas' statue.
- Justin's parents were well known in Lilycove; they mysteriously disappeared 9 years after Tema Rocket took over.
- Justin's brother was fond of Pokémon, yet it is unknown if he has one. He is believed to be at the Icewater home.
- Justin is related to a Pokémon Professor, but they're far relatives; his uncle's wife's brother's son's kid is the grandson of a Pokémon professor.
- Justin is one of the few characters registered for Gym Battles.